Match Thread Everton v Burnley (Fri 20:00) Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A comfortable win, can't say much more than that. No bad performances, should've scored a few more really.

Chris Wood was defending in Burnley's box in the first 50 seconds of the game, I absolutely despise this team.
Praying to god they get relegated next season.
He gave the ball away cheaply and in fairness worked hard, tracking back to try and recover the ball. Cant say I recalled him doing it again. Tracking back I mean, he was giving the ball away like it was a christams present.

Barnes for Burnley last night must have had one of his quietest games ive seen,i was expecting him to be winding up our players,roughing them up etc,but hadly seen him bar his offside goal,and a few miss touches of the ball when in a little chance of a goal

played well last night. some decent football.
Burnley are a funny team look like they have it in them to play really decent stuff but don't do it enough , quite like them to be honest, good club with loyal fans sooner have them than most.
They tried there hardest for the Devils incarnate against city last week when safe,I won’t miss them when relegation inevitably catches up with them utter yarddogs
But all opinions ha

Once again, the choice was hard due to some outstanding displays, notably Gana, Seamus, Zouma and the wee man.

But I have plumped for Morgan....maybe there is redemption for him here yet.

played well last night. some decent football.
Burnley are a funny team look like they have it in them to play really decent stuff but don't do it enough , quite like them to be honest, good club with loyal fans sooner have them than most.

What's to like them?

Dispose them me. Dont belong anywhere near the big division. Horrid "football" club

Burnley were terrible. Dyche admitted they failed to play with their usual tempo which got them to a survival position. I was surprised DCL was not subbed. Tosun must be crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.