Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will never be ready if he stays with the under 23s.

He is a member of the first team squad now and is training every day as a first team member. He will be brought in when the manager feels he is tactically enough aware to play.
He cam train with the first team and play u23 matches just like the old reserves team used to work.

Hoping carlo is just down playing the hype.

For me Gordon has to start Saturday. If anything it'll get the crowd on side, after the s£&t show at analfield.

Seeing something new will give the place a lift.

Also think either dcl or richarlison need a blow, so I'd start kean.

Digne needs a break too, been utter tripe for months.

Pickford
Sidibe Holgate mina baines
Gordon Delph davies bernard
Kean richarlison.

Is how I'd go.

Think fatigue of 4 games in 10 days played a role in the capitulation in the second half of the Liverpool match (I'm not defending the performance as they were still playing kids). Hopefully, with a bit of rest'll see a big improvement.

Think fatigue of 4 games in 10 days played a role in the capitulation in the second half of the Liverpool match (I'm not defending the performance as they were still playing kids). Hopefully, with a bit of rest'll see a big improvement.
That is just making excuses. I know there is a tendency in us all to look for the silver lining but I think we need a dose of reality.

That is just making excuses. I know there is a tendency in us all to look for the silver lining but I think we need a dose of reality.
If the malaise continues on Saturday, I think we will need a dose of the finest quality bleach that money can buy lol

It's not making excuses to acknowledge there was more than the 'players can't be bothered' as the reason for the loss.

I think Richarlison and Digne in particular both look like they need a rest - I think they've played every PL game for us this season.

Hoping carlo is just down playing the hype.

For me Gordon has to start Saturday. If anything it'll get the crowd on side, after the s£&t show at analfield.

Seeing something new will give the place a lift.

Also think either dcl or richarlison need a blow, so I'd start kean.

Digne needs a break too, been utter tripe for months.

Pickford
Sidibe Holgate mina baines
Gordon Delph davies bernard
Kean richarlison.

Is how I'd go.
Hard to disagree with any of this, but I'm sure some will.

Pickford
Sidibé Holgate Mina Digne
Davies Delph Bernard
Iwobi
Richarlison DCL
Catenaccio Carlo! 7 players defend and 3 attack.

Dont say this is any madder than the last performance

Does Gibson train with the first team? He seemed to be involved in pre-season, and if he's any use I'd play him.

It's very difficult to pick a team free of deplorables, but maybe something like:

Pickford
Sidibie - Gibson - Mina - Digne
Holgate
Bernard - Davies - Iwobi - Richarlison
DCL​

Pickford

Sidibe
- Holgate - Mina - Baines

Delph
00000- Davies
Iwobi

Walcott - DCL - Richarlison

?

I really don't know to be honest.. we're not in a very good place right now are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.