Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say it with no apologies... I won't be watching the game... Wish Goodison was completely empty for the game, these players deserve nothing from us....

I couldn't even celebrate a goal next weekend, and it'll be a while before I get over yesterday's humiliation..been saying it for too long now, these players don't care about our club... It's the most spineless, characterless, cowardly, entitled, passionless, overpaid group of players we've ever had.. The past 3/4 years have been disgraceful....yesterday was a new low, an unacceptable low... Our players didn't care enough last year against Millwall, they cared even less yesterday in a match that means the most to us fans.....

I fully expect that Potter will be telling his players to get into us from the get go, to not let us settle and force us into making errors - it's what I would do.

Because if we don't start well, it will become toxic very, very quickly. My head tells me that we need to get behind them and get a result, but my heart...

I fully expect that Potter will be telling his players to get into us from the get go, to not let us settle and force us into making errors - it's what I would do.

Because if we don't start well, it will become toxic very, very quickly. My head tells me that we need to get behind them and get a result, but my heart...
Or he will get his players to run into Holgate and Mina and fall in the box and let var give them free pens

If we play like we did in the second half yesterday with that lack of passion we will lose every single game this season

Just waiting for the end of the season now so we can get these players out of the team give more games to kean gbamin ect build gor next season

Just waiting for the end of the season now so we can get these players out of the team give more games to kean gbamin ect build gor next season
The only problem with this is..
1 We could be crying at the end of the season
2 Most of the players are on contracts for another 2-4 years
3 Kean and Gbamin might not be any good in the Championship
4 Kean and Gbamin might not be very good

Full week with the players. Time for change rest of the season. Need to see the likes of Kean and Gordon given a proper run

This is my team but not the team he will play

Pickford
Coleman Keane Holgate Baines
Gordon Davies Delph Bernard
DCL Kean

Digne
Lossl
Mina
Rich
Adeniran
Niasse
Sidibe

To me, Walcott, Gylfi and Morgan are finished at the club now
I'd love to see a few home grown lads making their way into the first team squad over the remainder of the season, one decent hit could save us tens of millions.. Simms Gordan Adeniran Feeney all need a decent run out this season. Maybe hold back on huge spending this window Rodriguez loan and a CB, and give the young lads a run can't be worse than what's there.

I suggest you support the team like all proper fans do and will. I am sure you will once you have got over this angry fit. Of course I am assuming you will be there judging from the passion you express.
I’ve been going to Goodison since the 70’s, yes I’ll be there. The only time I’ve never been there is when I’m away for work.
I’ve cooled down now and I will support them but they drive you crazy at times.

a large amount of mindfulness needed here.

We have a quality manager, owners investing big time, a new stadium on the way. Schneiderlin will hopefully be Shaun Goater to City fans for us in a decade.

Not 1 of that starting 11 was purchased by our manager.

Anyone going to Goodison to boo players next Saturday would be doing the club a favour by staying away. We still need 20 points and the players, whether lacking in confidence or quality or both need all the support they can get.

Getting sucked back into a relegation battle ain't gonna help Ancelotti sign good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.