Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First chance he will have had to work a few days with the players, and he has had time to suss them out. Starting XI will be a big clue what he wants for the rest of the season.

based on that awful performance If I were Carlo I would go with this team next week, throw in the kid Gordon. Holgate gets the hook for his abdominal passing today. Massive squad turnaround needed in the summer as many as ten or 12 need to go.

Pickford
Sidibe Keane Mina Baines
Richarlison Delpth Davies Bernard
Gordon Clavert Lewin

based on that awful performance If I were Carlo I would go with this team next week, throw in the kid Gordon. Holgate gets the hook for his abdominal passing today. Massive squad turnaround needed in the summer as many as ten or 12 need to go.

Pickford
Sidibe Keane Mina Baines
Richarlison Delpth Davies Bernard
Gordon Clavert Lewin

What on earth are you talking about?

sorry a misspelling, Holgate's passing was terrible to put it in a more straightforward manner.

He is overrated by some here he is championship level

When the draw was made most of us knew that was the end of the cup -and it was -no one could have guessed how the result would hurt so much . They should be made to watch the video of the match in silence just to try to understand how bad they were.Yes we could and should have scored three goals but we are beaten before we get on the pitch against them.
At least Carlo has said he will tell some the truth this week ,we are not as bad as that showing although I would like to know why we haven't played the same as we did against Chelsea again .

When the draw was made most of us knew that was the end of the cup -and it was -no one could have guessed how the result would hurt so much . They should be made to watch the video of the match in silence just to try to understand how bad they were.Yes we could and should have scored three goals but we are beaten before we get on the pitch against them.
At least Carlo has said he will tell some the truth this week ,we are not as bad as that showing although I would like to know why we haven't played the same as we did against Chelsea again .

Players get a lift from a change in manager for whatever reason. We were clearly up for the Chelsea game and maybe they weren't so we took full advantage of it.

Inappropriate Language
One thing guaranteed for this is that as the players walk out onto the pitch they will be given a round of applause by most.
We are our own worst enemy at times, the fans I mean. ‘Kin right the showers of cvnts should be booed to death

One thing guaranteed for this is that as the players walk out onto the pitch they will be given a round of applause by most.
We are our own worst enemy at times, the fans I mean. ‘Kin right the showers of cvnts should be booed to death
so you want us to boo our own players at a home game in a game we want to win? okay m8.

so you want us to boo our own players at a home game in a game we want to win? okay m8.

Rest assured there won't be any of that unless we don't play well. A win will see what happened yesterday brushed under the carpet and if we're lucky a few players might come out and tell us how happy they are to have made amends for the derby defeat.

Players get a lift from a change in manager for whatever reason. We were clearly up for the Chelsea game and maybe they weren't so we took full advantage of it.
I meant the style we played not the mindset .We done well against Chelsea because I think it suited our players better than this tippy tap that we do so well until we give it away!

I'm over for this one for my signs. Will get a climpse of what we are in store for with carlo when the team is announced. Not much to choose from but 5 or 6 should be no where near the squad after yesterday

Full week with the players. Time for change rest of the season. Need to see the likes of Kean and Gordon given a proper run

This is my team but not the team he will play

Pickford
Coleman Keane Holgate Baines
Gordon Davies Delph Bernard
DCL Kean

Digne
Lossl
Mina
Rich
Adeniran
Niasse
Sidibe