Match Thread Everton v Brighton Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First on MoTD.

End of the segment

Linekar ‘Next up for Everton, Liverpool. Everton haven’t won a derby in 10 years, when they won 2-1... can’t remember both the scorers, I know Arteta was one... cant remember the other’

Cahill: ‘you know who it is’

Get in Timmy, you tell jug ears.

I don't understand I was lead to believe by the media that Brighton where some form of hybrid ultra combo of the 74' Holland team and the 09' barca side.

Imagine my surprise when they turned out to be 3 at the back stoke who cared more about booting richarlison off the pitch then playing football.

I honestly don't understand why we're not getting anywhere near the plaudits we deserve for how we've been playing and the form we've been in. Yet pulis fc who are on 3 points after 4 games are being talked up like they are going to win the quadruple.

I don't understand I was lead to believe by the media that Brighton where some form of hybrid ultra combo of the 74' Holland team and the 09' barca side.

Imagine my surprise when they turned out to be 3 at the back stoke who cared more about booting richarlison off the pitch then playing football.

I honestly don't understand why we're not getting anywhere near the plaudits we deserve for how we've been playing and the form we've been in. Yet pulis fc who are on 3 points after 4 games are being talked up like they are going to win the quadruple.
It is a good sign for us that they pretty much outplayed United and Chelsea and then came here and looked a full class below. I don't think they're a bad side.

Who cares. We know it and that's all that matters as long as we keep on winning I don't give a flying one what anybody else thinks.

As long as we keep winning then that's all that matters.

It will be these early wins despite everything else that kicks the players on over the season. More draws into wins just from the sheer belief they can do it now they are proving it.

Massive test 2 weeks from now but if we could beat them, who knows where we finish the season.

Great result, keeps us going in the right direction, inspite of the injuries. They were decent, but struggled to live with us, particularly on the break. James' 2 goals were very similar, he was brilliant today. Pickford was poor again hope we get Romero before the window shuts

First on MoTD.

End of the segment

Linekar ‘Next up for Everton, Liverpool. Everton haven’t won a derby in 10 years, when they won 2-1... can’t remember both the scorers, I know Arteta was one... cant remember the other’

Cahill: ‘you know who it is’

Get in Timmy, you tell jug ears.

Jesus I remember that derby and we won comfortably. I thought that day we would start winning them more often god was I wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.