Match Thread Everton v Brighton Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see where you head is at but it does seem like Carlo has decided 4-3-3 is our system and he is going to get the team into it one way or another. Personally I think we've needed someone to take that kind of stance since Moyes left. Martinez always claimed to like 3-4-3 but we never were anything but a consistent 4-2-3-1 team. Then Koeman didn't do anything and Silva kept playing 4-2-3-1 despite claiming he liked 4-3-3. It was rough.

Could be we met there! I never worked in the dressmaking department but did work in fabrics occasionally. I lived just around the corner in another old building that had been converted to appartments even then. I should imagine they were referred to as 'rooms' then.
I am imagining you were a top notch salesperson Charles. Hills of Hove were very lucky to have you as an employee.

PS your reference to Are You Being Served made me smile...always laughed at that show...especially the double-entendres surrounding Mrs Slocombes [Poor language removed]!!

Pickford
Coleman Mina Keane Digne
Doucoure Delph Siguardisson
James DCL Richarlison
Think there will be goals in this. 3-2 to us.

Agree with that team. We need delph and sig to step up the plate and work their bollocks off to keep this run going. Brighton are a good team.

Agree with that team. We need delph and sig to step up the plate and work their bollocks off to keep this run going. Brighton are a good team.
Gave Chelsea a really tough game. Played Newcastle and united off the park but only got 3 points. They won’t be in a relegation battle this season if first impressions are anything to go by this season.

I see where you head is at but it does seem like Carlo has decided 4-3-3 is our system and he is going to get the team into it one way or another. Personally I think we've needed someone to take that kind of stance since Moyes left. Martinez always claimed to like 3-4-3 but we never were anything but a consistent 4-2-3-1 team. Then Koeman didn't do anything and Silva kept playing 4-2-3-1 despite claiming he liked 4-3-3. It was rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.