Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion, KO 15:00 Sat 10th March

What’s the best mince?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazingly this has turned into a must win game. It is a must win. With as bad as the form has been and our last 2 difficult games coming up, we need 3 points here.

Pickford

Coleman - Holgate - Funes Mori - Baines

Gueye - Rooney - Davies
Walcott
-----------------------Sigurdsson

Tosun

I'd like to see this, though I can very well see Allardyce going for a more' tried and trusted' approach (if that even exists) at the back with Keane & Jagielka.. or even Martina still.

Either way, this is a big game and a big effort is required from all involved!

If fat Sam is stupid enough to start with Keane then he'll be playing straight into Brightons hands as they'll be targetting set pieces (v Keane) all week with dunk and Duffy.....think they'll score regardless, we'd do well to draw

Rooney in his best slot, same with Siggy, start Tosun along with Theo, if those 4 dont have a goal between them we are screwed

Don't know why, just have a funny feeling the form book is going to fly out the window for both Everton & Brighton; and we're going to win well.

4-1 Toffees (still can't see us managing to keep our clean sheet)

Pickford

Coleman - Holgate - Funes Mori - Baines

Gueye - Rooney - Davies
Walcott
-----------------------Sigurdsson

Tosun

I'd like to see this, though I can very well see Allardyce going for a more' tried and trusted' approach (if that even exists) at the back with Keane & Jagielka.. or even Martina still.

Either way, this is a big game and a big effort is required from all involved!

Yeah I like that team. Mostly because it doesn't contain the names Schneiderlin, Williams and Martina. And yes, I know Williams is banned, just worried the FA might rescind the red card on Friday just so they can giggle at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.