Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion, KO 15:00 Sat 10th March

What’s the best mince?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're home.

We need to win this.

Baines could be back and Funes Mori (and actual left sided CB) played in the U23’s on Monday.

I reckon it’s time to get behind the team no matter what and get three points because I’ve forgotten what that’s like.

For me;

Pickford

Baines
Funes Mori
Holgate
Coleman

Siggurdsson
Rooney
Baningame

DCL
Tosun
Walcott

Or something. 11 Everton players anyway.

In a week that Peter Reid reckons the fans need to back the side, I’d agree with him so let’s go at them.
Let’s get right behind them and win

Without doubt this will end Everton 0-1 Brighton

pickford
Coleman Holgate/Keane FunesMori Baines
Gana
Rooney Davies
Walcott Tosun Siggurdsson

Just cant watch DCL on the wings,i want to see Siggurdsson linking up with Baines.

..there’s real doom and gloom about the place and I have a bad feeling about this game. A perfect storm seems to be brewing with bad results and unrest. Shane Duffy and co will be on easy street at set pieces.
Duffy is unbeatable in the air but he has no pace whatsoever. Whether we have the forward to exploit that though is a different matter.

Siggurdsson needs to play Central all day as he is our best chance of finding that through ball to run onto.

On the flip side, if Funes Mori is fit then he may be the best option to counter Duffy from set pieces at our goal. I really don’t fancy Keane up against him.

Cue 1-0 win courtesy of M. Keane lol

We're home.

We need to win this.

Baines could be back and Funes Mori (and actual left sided CB) played in the U23’s on Monday.

I reckon it’s time to get behind the team no matter what and get three points because I’ve forgotten what that’s like.

For me;

Pickford

Baines
Funes Mori
Holgate
Coleman

Siggurdsson
Rooney
Baningame

DCL
Tosun
Walcott

Or something. 11 Everton players anyway.

In a week that Peter Reid reckons the fans need to back the side, I’d agree with him so let’s go at them.
Good team that, send your cv in Groucho, you the man. Need to win this but I foresee a draw at best because a traumatic end to a terrible season feels inevitable. 1-1.

Duffy is unbeatable in the air but he has no pace whatsoever. Whether we have the forward to exploit that though is a different matter.

Siggurdsson needs to play Central all day as he is our best chance of finding that through ball to run onto.

On the flip side, if Funes Mori is fit then he may be the best option to counter Duffy from set pieces at our goal. I really don’t fancy Keane up against him.

Cue 1-0 win courtesy of M. Keane lol

..good shout, we should look at the positives and not the negatives and we can get at their back four. Fully with you regarding Sigurdsson.

Status
Not open for further replies.