Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play

Branthwaite got his positioning all wrong to let Toney go free but I don't think it was a bad challenge after that, just that Toney was clever, slowed a little, and went down when he felt any kind of contact.

It was a red but I can see what their manager's saying.

Sorry but even during Chelsea match every single match thread post of yours was a negative and no praise I could see at the time that it was a huge result or any joy felt. So I was curious and went through 9 pages of your posts and genuinely couldn’t find a single one that was happy/positive/relieved which is probably why people have been a bit suspicious.

I agree there isn’t a huge list of things to be thrilled about at the moment but there are some things to be cheerful about on the pitch, Pickford’s form and mykolenko‘s goal for instance, and at the very least the fans seen far more supportive of the team and in fine voice.
No criticism of the fans for me except one or two internet warriors on here. Sorry I can't be happier at present.

Clueless

You were marked well before the Gordon incident, just you weren’t aware. You logging in right after the derby taking the piss out of Evertonians talking that incident was the confirmation. You were found out within your first few posts.

‘ hope you get the decisions today ‘ was the obvious one. Insulting Evertonians on derby day, middle fingering Evertonians left and right, not one post of yours supports the fact you’re a blue, always seem to pop up on the forum when a questionable decision and display is against Everton.

The only time I’ve seen you agreeing with blues on here was the discussion about the Rodri handball, but that’s because it also had a say in your own clubs title push and City gained two extra points from that error.

You’ve been here 3 weeks.
And still you think I support them. :)

Where the hell was Gordon that game Jesus Christ, did he even have a touch ??
He made a good run to get a shot away and Richy had the chance on the follow-up and his pressure led to the free-kick for our first but he did struggle at times, ideally we'd be bringing him off the bench as fresh legs at this point in his career.

Sorry but even during Chelsea match every single match thread post of yours was a negative and no praise I could see at the time that it was a huge result or any joy felt. So I was curious and went through 9 pages of your posts and genuinely couldn’t find a single one that was happy/positive/relieved which is probably why people have been a bit suspicious.

I agree there isn’t a huge list of things to be thrilled about at the moment but there are some things to be cheerful about on the pitch, Pickford’s form and mykolenko‘s goal for instance, and at the very least the fans seen far more supportive of the team and in fine voice.
During the Chelski match, I was banned... so hard to make positive comments when moderators don't like a swear word but are content for everyone to give the middle finger to each other.

At this stage I’m just cheering myself up with Baggio skills. My god why can’t Everton have a Roberto Baggio. A prodigy ?? instead it’s losing to Brentford at home ?

Status
Not open for further replies.