Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not officially they can't. Goal difference is looking good but it wouldn't be mathmatically certain.
It won't be official but if they win, Their fans will be celebrating and the rs will be gutted.

Prepare for loads of sad bastards posting stuff about sports washing.

Back on topic, I think we'll win 3-1. No logical reason to think that way but there you go.

21172189-4020-4B91-B98A-A04CF1D47AC8.jpeg

It’s in our nature to be pessimistic- however I think Burnley will struggle against a Spurs side with a real incentive to win. They’ve then got to play Villa away who beat them convincingly at Burnley. Leaves them to play Newcastle who will be playing for their futures. Think it will end up us 16th, Leeds 17th and Burnley 18th.

Fair point mate. I retract my anti feline statement. Even in jest I realise the pain I've caused to felines worldwide not just those in sacred blue jumpers
Aw that's very decent of you witchdoc and I'm sure the worldwide web of cats forgives you.
For what it's worth, Milo took your post in good faith as he can only see a win for us on Sunday. Sadly, he won't be there but will be watching from the comfort of his basket, surrounded by at least three flavours of Dreamies.

"Evertonian cats are born, not manufactured."

Aw that's very decent of you witchdoc and I'm sure the worldwide web of cats forgives you.
For what it's worth, Milo took your post in good faith as he can only see a win for us on Sunday. Sadly, he won't be there but will be watching from the comfort of his basket, surrounded by at least three flavours of Dreamies.

Dreamies…..had to Google that. Every day a school day ;)

Haha. He wants to be comfy before the game just in case we lose. I jest. I hope we all enjoy the match. Though I'm not sure the last time I actually enjoyed watching 90mins :)

As Big Nev said the other day: this is perhaps the biggest match in our club’s entire history.

If we win it there’s a good chance we could be safe by the end of play on Sunday. However, if we lose it and other teams’ results go badly for us to we are in huge danger of being relegated for the first time in over seventy years, probably never to be seen again.

We fans have got to be behind the players from the first whistle to the last, just as we were against Chelsea.

As Big Nev said the other day: this is perhaps the biggest match in our club’s entire history.

If we win it there’s a good chance we could be safe by the end of play on Sunday. However, if we lose it and other teams’ results go badly for us to we are in huge danger of being relegated for the first time in over seventy years, probably never to be seen again.

We fans have got to be behind the players from the first whistle to the last, just as we were against Chelsea.
Burnley won’t beat Spurs.

Weirdly , 4 of the officials for the game Sunday are the same as the FA Cup game, only difference is the VAR this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.