Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very winnable game, however all the decisions around the team and game management have to be right. I honestly believe that if Sean Dyche makes the right decisions then we will win, my issue is that I don’t think he will make the right decisions. Hopefully I am wrong and he picks a team with a mind to going out to try and score and to win. Unfortunately I believe he knows the importance of this game to his future and knows that a loss could be detrimental to his future and he may hedge his bets and settle for not getting beaten and try to get a scoreless draw. I fear another Arsenal type performance.

This is a very winnable game, however all the decisions around the team and game management have to be right. I honestly believe that if Sean Dyche makes the right decisions then we will win, my issue is that I don’t think he will make the right decisions. Hopefully I am wrong and he picks a team with a mind to going out to try and score and to win. Unfortunately I believe he knows the importance of this game to his future and knows that a loss could be detrimental to his future and he may hedge his bets and settle for not getting beaten and try to get a scoreless draw. I fear another Arsenal type performance.
I agree with what you say, but two things for me.

Firstly, a draw at home against these isn't good enough.

Secondly, he doesn't strike me as someone who feels like his job is in jeopardy. What was he like at the end with Burnley?

I hope Harrison and McNeil spend a lot more time on the to get Dyche Fit so that they are ready for the weekend. Also need Seamus back on the graaasssss as soon as possible, need his involvement with the team in some way or another.

My fear for Everton is that the cherries seen last weekend and turn up to bully Everton off the pitch again. Hopefully Dyche has put right during the week for you guys. Bournemouth should be targeted for 3 points for all teams down the bottom including Town.

My fear for Everton is that the cherries seen last weekend and turn up to bully Everton off the pitch again. Hopefully Dyche has put right during the week for you guys. Bournemouth should be targeted for 3 points for all teams down the bottom including Town.
Stop cosplaying as a coach, don’t you know these things take time.

Unlike the other matches I feel quite confident we’ll get something out of this.1-1
I had that problem last Saturday, woke up feeling positive and thinking this is the 1st games in a long while I felt confident and thinking what a good weekend this is going to be.

45 minutes in Dyche and his team had other ideas

No Idea , like shooting in the dark supporting Everton .
Win away Brentford and Villa lose Home Luton !?

Pal, you’ve came onto an Everton forum and told people what to think about a Dyche and the game of football in general, knob
I don’t wish to fall out pal but will look forward immensely your full tactical deconstruction post game about how both professional Premier League managers could have done better. You see the game as only visionaries can.

I’ll be rooting for Everton in this game even though a draw would suit Town better.

Status
Not open for further replies.