CB Myko
LWB McNeil
RWB N-Patz
CM Garner
CM Onana
AM Harrison
AM Danjuma
CF DCL

I'd set up in a similar way to the villa game, but with myko as one of the CBs it keeps him away from any form of possesion in the oppos half and gives us an easy fi if it isn't working to switch to a 4. Mcneil can play that role and him outwide allows Danjuma to cut inside, same on the other wing. I felt the partnership with Onana and Garner was the best we have seen in the middle and at this point Gana is a hindrance, if they get over run we have enough players on the pitch to for Harrison to drop in. It would be very harsh on Doucoure but both he and Gana on the bench give us the options to change the system. Enough flex there to set up as a 343 and allow it to become something different out of posession.

I like the team. Pity Dyche won't play it.
I think he might, yanno (with the exception that he'd play Young instead of Patterson). He traditionally plays with a 4-4-2, I know he hasn't with us, and I think he knows that the fans think he's a stubborn moron so he might mix it up just to stroke his own ego.

Everton are magic, Everton are magic... watch as they make our hopes and dreams disappear.

To be honest, personally, I'd play Nathan Patterson instead of Ashly Young and start Gana Gueye on the bench. I doubt very much Sean Dyche will do that though. Either way, I see Dominic Calvert-Lewin scoring again.

Hope we win, think we will lose.

08 EVEBOU .png

pickford
patto tarky branthwaite myko
garner onana
harrison mcneil danjuma
dcl

that's the only team i want to be seeing.

playing people in their propa positions ( mcneil in the middle like but think he'd do well there )

I think he may have lost the dressing room already due to his tactics or lack of them.

We will huff and puff for the first 30 minutes with scrappy half chances without anything being created properly from the training ground.
First clean sheet of the season but still winless at home

0-0

I pray that's his last game as manager of this club.
Could be true this. The second half performance (or lack of it) on Saturday was alarming. Just seemed to be going through motions to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.