Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally remember nothing about this.

Remember Gareth Farrellys wonder strike though
Horsefield hadn’t scored for 13 months, came on as a sub and scored within seconds. Think Kieran Richardson, ex-Utd scored the winner. WBA were rock bottom and managed to scrape out of it....think Charlton scored an equaliser against Palace to send them down.

I'd be half tempted to attack the Gwladys Street in the first half if our plan is to have a proper go at them in first 20 minutes. So important we don't let Bournemouth settle into the game.

Worked in the Palace game, were 1 up after 10 minutes and most comfortable home win of the season by a country mile.

I also just checked Soccerbase hoping my instinct wasn't correct but somehow it is...That's the only home game the team has scored more than one goal in ALL season!

I think when you just look at the general stats it's a minor miracle this side isn't where Southampton currently are, I bet there isn't a huge amount of difference in majority of stats between the two but just scraped a few more 1-0s.

Don't see the game being won if it's just one goal scored on Sunday, might need three to win this....

Worked in the Palace game, were 1 up after 10 minutes and most comfortable home win of the season by a country mile.

I also just checked Soccerbase hoping my instinct wasn't correct but somehow it is...That's the only home game the team has scored more than one goal in ALL season!

I think when you just look at the general stats it's a minor miracle this side isn't where Southampton currently are, I bet there isn't a huge amount of difference in majority of stats between the two but just scraped a few more 1-0s.

Don't see the game being won if it's just one goal scored on Sunday, might need three to win this....

Everything points to any victory being by the odd goal, which is going to absolute torture if Leicester are winning.

Holding out hope that a charged atmosphere and a fast start by us could blow a half hearted Bournemouth side away. We can dream.

Fingers crossed. Playing for their places
Haha they aint playing for there places, Moyes knows who his strongest team are..
I think It's more hope of keeping players fresh, but I still doubt that will be his strongest 11 out there, it will more then likely be giving certain players minutes out there. Prob 60mins at the most... And remember he can only do that with 5 different players...

Trust me I'm praying for help from West Ham - Spurs 🙏

But this really Is down to us, We have to do our own job !!!

This is the biggest game in our club's history.

The eyes of the world will be on us and the whole history of our club (and indeed its future) is relying on us to succeed.

We as fans must be 'on it' from the first whistle to the last.

COYB!

Status
Not open for further replies.