Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for once we need Everton not to royally cock this up!

My fear is the occassion or pressure will get to our players and Leicester win.... Dreading today, this could be Goodisons last ever PL game.

I’m the type of person who’s not really full on with the footy theses days, I can take it or leave it. But kinell, these last two seasons have took their toll on me, I couldn’t think of anything better than a plain old mid table finish.

Just win today ffs, give Dyche a decent amount of money and let him use is discipline approach to hammer these quilts into a mid table team.

COYB

We just need to match the result of Leicester or Leeds,whichever of the two has the better result, and we stay up. We don't need a better result than them, just an equal result. Come on Everton, you can do it. I don't even care if we lose at this stage, as long as Leicester and Leeds lose as well.

Just for once we need Everton not to royally cock this up!

My fear is the occassion or pressure will get to our players and Leicester win.... Dreading today, this could be Goodisons last ever PL game.
Are players have been through it last year and came through, nothing new for a lot of are squad.
Never know might be a good thing.
Leicester havnt so no garrentee they can perform under the strain.

Status
Not open for further replies.