Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just imagine it. Into added time with Leeds and Leicester both winning and us losing. Leeds hold on and win by one goal, Leicester end up drawing and we snatch an equaliser with the last kick of the match.

Hopefully it won't be that exciting for the media. We'll win and they'll both lose.

There it is, that horrible nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach. Today should’ve been a rest day but im off to the gym as it’ll kill an hour and I can’t sit round like this all day. Half 4 on a Sunday ffs could’ve put us out of our misery a bit earlier.

COYB.

Got tickets for Roger Waters tonight. Looks like I might have to miss the 2nd half. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing.

Being on GOT is not helping today.

Nerves shot away.

Feeling everyone's pain, it's torture.

Hopefully be back for a joyous read later!!!!!!!!

Please get the job done today lads

Love EFC 💙

COYB

I'm sure this is good news. I'm sorry I don't know much about Bournemouth AFC, but if you think this is important then I'm sure it is. Thank you for sharing. If its true then I hope this Cook is a total nightmare for you :) I hope it's his first goodison trip. There again, some of them who've been before might have a new experience of Goodison tomorrow, she'll be a different animal come 4.30pm.

Obviously I hope you lose tomorrow, but otherwise no hard feelings. If you're coming up to Liverpool I hope you have a great day, the weather forecast is great for you.

Lerma is our legs in the midfield. We don't have the same physicality without him so if he's dropped it's a definite bonus for you.

His replacement Cook is still very experienced. Was very highly rated as a youngster, and even got an England cap, but lost two seasons to two cruciate ligament injuries and hasn't quite looked quite the same since he came back from the second one about 15 months ago.

I'm expecting it to be a bear pit today. Let's hope we're all celebrating the relegation of Leeds at the end. Ok, you'd be celebrating survival but it's the same difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.