Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me live. I've seen so many possible outcomes and don't want to view an excel spreadsheet
If we loose and either leeds or Leicester win we are down.

If we loose and neither of them win, we are safe.

If we draw and either team win, we are down.

If we draw and neither team win we are safe.

I think?!

Well, I've been absolutely bricking for at least 10 days now, the Wolves game was stress, the Leeds and Leicester games also got the heart racing. We are all obviously nervous but let's look at some positives. For one, the team has been playing much better in recent matches, their mentality has vastly improved from the 2 games we played against Bournemouth in November.

If Leeds or Leicester were playing Bournemouth tomorrow, we'd all be saying they are gonna blow them away, I think the players will turn up with massive energy tomorrow and so will the fans of course.

I'm desperate for us to stay up, and I just hope it's a survival with a different type of emotion. The 3 games we've had to survive have all been trainwrecks of emotion. Wimbledon we were 2 goals down, Coventry we hung on for dear life as the whole ground couldn't breathe, and the Palace game we were also 2 goals down.

Can we just please take a 2 goal lead by half time, and maybe a 3rd by the 70th! Then we can all breathe, and just enjoy football for the first time in 2 years?

Up the Toffees, we will be okay I think

I think?!
Exactly what I was looking for. Cheers pal

Not looking forward to this.

Can’t help feeling we’re heading for the trap door.

We had our warning last season. Nothing changed.
And nothing will change even if we stay up, sounds like MSP will just be puppets while the constipated blancmange continues to wreak havoc.

Perhaps relegation and reset is the likelier route to christening BMD as a PL club?

I think?!
Draw + Leicester win or Leeds win by 3< goals = down

I’m not getting a wink of sleep tonight.
Me neither. It's gonna be like that bit off layer cake when daniel craig shoots his police informer boss and does a mountain of blow and bourbon to come to terms with the betrayal.

And nothing will change even if we stay up, sounds like MSP will just be puppets while the constipated blancmange continues to wreak havoc.

Perhaps relegation and reset is the likelier route to christening BMD as a PL club?
images.jpeg

I think?!
Hmm sounds implausible.

Need to see a spreadsheet…

I think?!
Lose. Loose is how we will all feel tomorrow afternoon :cool:

Tomorrow , the romantic view we have of the game will be out the window by 30 minutes and the reality of the game will start to sink in and that is the part I am not looking forward to as a fan. I just hope we score first before all the rest because that news could be a death knell to the others as their games drag on without a goal.

Going to the pub to watch but another part of me wants to watch it at home in a dark room with a blanket and plenty numbing agents

Status
Not open for further replies.