Tarkowski
Mykolenko

Gueye
Doucoure
Onana

Iwobi
Gray
McNeil

I think best sticking to a back four. Mina and Tarkowski have formed an excellent partnership plus back three turns into a back five without a proper centre forward as others mentioned.

Onana's physicality could be useful in the middle whilst Garner should do a fine job at right back whilst we still retain his set piece quality. McNeil in his best position as well.

Has coady ever played full back?
Not since 2017...

1684844053153.png

Pickford

Garner
Mina
Tarkowski
Mykolenko

Gueye
Doucoure
Onana

Iwobi
Gray
McNeil

I think best sticking to a back four. Mina and Tarkowski have formed an excellent partnership plus back three turns into a back five without a proper centre forward as others mentioned.

Onana's physicality could be useful in the middle whilst Garner should do a fine job at right back whilst we still retain his set piece quality. McNeil in his best position as well.

I would favour Garner at right back but that's a feeling more than fact. At the end of the day Holgate is a defender who has played a lot of games at right back.

I would favour Garner at right back but that's a feeling more than fact. At the end of the day Holgate is a defender who has played a lot of games at right back.
I hear you but just think Holgate looked shot to pieces vs City. Completely out of his depth. I don't think we can risk him.

This is a game we have to win, no use in hoping a draw will be enough as Leicesters goal difference is better. Personally I don’t think them or Leeds will win.
We need defenders in defence and attacking played in their right position.

Status
Not open for further replies.