Match Thread Everton v Borehamwood - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boreham Wood v Bore ' em ' silly. There's me thinking that Everton were playing tonight. At least they now have the second half to win this match.
And a rocket from Lampard. Looks like we could be seeing Richarlson and maybe Dobbin coming on at 60-70 minutes to help win this match.. If things don't improve. Rondon and Townsend off imo.
Patterson doing ok imo. But as this is a non league outfit , I'll reserve judgement until I see him in the PL. But so far so good from him.
Awful match. And just the same old predictable Everton. Never do things the easy way. But we will win this second half. COYBs.........keeping it tight till the second half.

Inappropriate Language
Pure [Poor language removed],feel sorry for the fans who paid to watch this [Poor language removed].

When 7 of these players are in the first team and struggling to get a hold of this game it’s a total shambles. Yes we know when teams play so defensive it’s difficult but to only have 2 shots on target?

Is it the vaccines or is it that elderly folk who have been sat inside for two years want to get outside and enjoy themselves and it’s a shock to their system?

I don’t think we will know the proper answer for many years to come mate. I have had the vaccines because I think it’s the best bet but id be lying if I said I was 100% confident that it will be harmless to my health in 10-20 years time
Vaccines don't have long term side effects - bloke might have had a dodgy pukka pie

I don't know who you guys do it living day to day life with the RS. They have a big following in the states and they are the most annoying bunch. Already hearing it from the ones I know in the states.

Tell you what, the Boreham Wood manager needs to tell his side to attack on the second half, we're there for the taking.

We have nothing up front, and we don't have the ability to play through balls, so they don't need to worry about us having an attacking threat.

If they (BW) pick up the pace they can well and truly win this.

If they did that we'd actually destroy them. Even with this team

Status
Not open for further replies.