Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beto & DCL have to be made as a striking duo, as they are a contrasting types of no 9 even if Beto plays a bit wider- Dujhama was pants very greedy - sending a half fit winger on wasnit a clever move by Dyche ether,!
Defence solid - midfield deep no threat upfront-one decisive through ball & DCL fluffed it yet again doh

Man we are a tough watch at times. There are Championship teams with more guile and flair in the final 3rd than us.
I wouldn't agree, bring those Championship teams up to our level and they'd struggle too. I think the problem is very evidently that DCL isn't up to it anymore, even his hold up play is poor in my opinion. This team becomes miles better if he can refind any sort of form or if Beto can get an extended run in the team. Playing Dom for 60 minutes and then bringing Beto in every single game doesn't help either of them and frankly I think it would work better the other way around, DCL is better against tired legs and Beto is a nuisance that can cause a problem for a defender.

Either play both or else reverse what he's doing now because Calvert Lewin has been very poor this season.

Beto & DCl have ro Berriedale as a striking duo, asthey are a contrasting types of no 9 evenifBeto seated eider a Dujhama was pants very greedy - sending a half fit winger on wasnit a clever move by Dyche ether,!
Defence solid - midfield deep no threat upfront-one decisive through ball & DCL fluffedit yet again doh

For anyone reading this you stand more chance with the second half of the post than the first just so you're aware.

All about opinions. For me his control is lacking, his vision is awful, his presence should mean he dictates games but he prefers to fall over, his passing is very average, his shooting woeful and his body language terrible. Other than that, he's a good player. Needs to be gone.
🤣🤣
That’s one way of putting it and as you say it’s all about opinions.

Have a good one mate

Beto & DCl have ro Berriedale as a striking duo, asthey are a contrasting types of no 9 evenifBeto seated eider a Dujhama was pants very greedy - sending a half fit winger on wasnit a clever move by Dyche ether,!
Defence solid - midfield deep no threat upfront-one decisive through ball & DCL fluffedit yet again doh
Mate...can you try again please

Okay, it's sometimes quite frustrating seeing beto and dcl running for like no reason but alright DCL has gotten 10 games and he has DONE nothing. It would only be fair if Beto got 10 games in a row. Hope DCL would enjoy warming the bench and start thinking that Doucs is a better finisher than him.

Anyways, I take the point

Status
Not open for further replies.