Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say i'm hopefull about this game but getting DCL back is a bonus of sorts, even if he's been struggling of late.

Is she some kind of oracle? Get her into the dof department, we need more of those
Just in case you are serious.

On 5 August 2021, Manchester City announced that they had signed Grealish on a six-year contract that would run until June 2027.[71] It was reported by numerous outlets that the transfer fee paid to Aston Villa was for the amount of £100 million, which at the time constituted the most expensive transfer of an English player ever, as well as the highest fee ever paid by a British club.

Just in case you are serious.

On 5 August 2021, Manchester City announced that they had signed Grealish on a six-year contract that would run until June 2027.[71] It was reported by numerous outlets that the transfer fee paid to Aston Villa was for the amount of £100 million, which at the time constituted the most expensive transfer of an English player ever, as well as the highest fee ever paid by a British club.
Not serious. On the sauce, having fun.

Bogey team Villa who are title contenders.

Everton threadbare at best

I may take advantage of the local Co-ops deal on Bleach this week. At least I'll have white teeth.

Can't say I'm looking overly forwards to this, might show up like at their place in the cup, but they'll be a lot more focused this weekend. Could be a long difficult shift in the office this one.

We (VIlla) have got a few injury concerns of our own coming into this - obviously Mings/Buendia long term, but also Tielemnas, Digne (who has been on another level this season), and Pau Torres. Ramsey not long back but nowhere near back to full tilt, same as Moreno. So, we're not really clicking just now with injuries and suspensions having played their part - quite funny how our absences have been ignored while the press seem to salivate to excuse Tottenham's and Newcastle's for their poor runs of form.

It won't be easy and as said we keep picking up these further injuries and now suspensions that upset the rhythm of the team that was flying so high (performances and results wise) at the start of December. With that in mind I'm expecting a bitty Villa performance. When we have lost away we tend to concede very early so its important for us to not do that and try and be as compact as possible.

It won't be easy and I think your home advantage may just swing it for you.

martinez - Cash/Konsa/Carlos/Moreno - Kamara/McGinn/Luiz/Ramsey - Bailey/Watkins

Status
Not open for further replies.