Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea we have been so bad all season I do not know what they do in trading but on the pitch they can’t find any passes we have been outplayed by villa tonight and most teams have outplayed us how we have the points we do I will never know

he’s subs are all way reacting not pro active just don’t think it will ever be right
It's the players, not the manager. They're not good enough.

They pull me back in every week, with all the laughing in training or the working hard for the next game nonsense, but it’s the same every week isn’t it, even when we win it’s rubbish - absolutely breaks my heart how little I care about this team, not the club, I love the club, but this team are just horrible,
ahah the training videos just show us putting in corsses for dcl and richy but wheres the forward passing?? cause we do none of that in game

Are the other options any better? Bernard Davies Keane? The squad is crap.

That it is mate - but kin El Ghazi just scored against us. Teams around us aint blessed with world class talent just hard working players - I dont rate Davies but the lad puts a shift in, gets about the pitch and gets his foot stuck in, King can have a shot at goal, Mina/Keane can actually defend.

Its little annoying things he keeps doing which doesn't help him - play your best team on paper and if its not good enough fair enough but he's putting needless criticism on himself.

One thing I will add though is that Carlo better stop with this "we're still in the fight" nonsense. Team have been bottling opportunities and strolling around the pitch all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.