Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look on the replay.....who is Coleman pointing to? What run is he worried about? lol

1619902189903.png

Arsed. That’s our season over and done with, at least it’ll save me £40 a month until next season on BT and Now TV

Brands has built a squad full of cloggers for him besides James. Doucoure, Delph, Allan, Gomes don't create at all.

His other attempts at signing creative players have been useless in Iwobi and Bernard.

What do you want Ancelotti to do?
Oh ffs

CBA.

Let's see what happens in the last few mins then I'll respond.

You only have to watch the match tonight to see that it's not the manager. Clear as day how bad some of these players are. Stop with the agenda for the sake of wanting to be proven right.
He has a point. You just can’t blame the players all of the time. I accept that this isn’t his team, but our home form has been dreadful. They are both accountable for some of our shambolic home performances.

Anyone blaming the manager is clueless. Look what he’s working with. Alex Ferguson or Pepe Guardiola together couldn’t coax performances out of some of these deadbeats. Ancelotti needs at least 7 new starters
Yeah but he can't find an answer to this home form

We are truly crap. It doesn’t matter how much money we have, who we buy, or what manager we have ...... nothing works hahahahaha.
You forget ancelotti has bought 3 players into this pile of crap and only 1 is playing, it’s going to be a long time before we get better, it will take seasons off selling right and recruiting right

Status
Not open for further replies.