Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the game as on a break in the Lakes and was expecting a battering but am overjoyed that I actually get to look forward to Match of the Day! That only happens like 4 or 5 times a year!

From what I've seen and heard it sounds like we've been given some grit and discipline from Dyche and holy hell did we need it! Never felt more like singing the blues!

Inappropriate Language
Gave it onana he was outstanding we have a player to build round there, thought dyche got it spot on today team wise, mcneil best game for us , myko very good game best from him this season coleman how old is he what a servent guye, dacurie verry good today dcl best game this season imo without scoring very unlucky today, tarky and coady back on form, would of preffered simms on rather than maupy, apart from his shithousy he was awful
Bring on the redshite

I really thought we were outstanding throughout the team today,I never would have played Doucoure, absolutely delighted he shut me up,immense performance,Gana his best display since his return, Onana,fantastic,you can go through them all,call me a sentimental old fool but I'd say Seamus motm,his age and the injuries he's had, captains display???

Haven't heard interview but believe arteta spat the dummy out about us being too direct and called us Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.