Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well he promised us sweat on the shirts, he certainly delivered that. What was so impressive was well drilled he had them in just a few days, actually playing as a cohesive unit. I have to admit, it was exciting stuff as well. Onana is a colossus, he won't be here next season, he is way out of our league, but, let's hope he can help to keep us up this season. Like Richarlison, he would go with my best wishes.

McNeill put in his best 90 minutes in royal blue today, but, it was the big physical lads in midfield that were the difference, Arsenal just didn't fancy it.

Can someone explain to me why our centre backs weren’t dragged out of position all game. That seemed to be an incurable problem until today.
First part of the season, everyone was saying they where our best two players. It was never the centre halfs that was the issue it was the whole team. We had a plan today thats the big difference.

McNeil deserves an apology from many of you guys. Terrific game. I'm not sure pSeamus has lost a yard.....at his prime still. Like Dyche's approach with balls early in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.