Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad there playing Thursday, was great to beat Chelsea but there very hit and miss, but a result against these would be ace !!

It would be just Like Everton to go and beat a top 6 team again meaning 2 wins v a top 6 in 3 weeks after waiting 26months for one,the same way after waiting 26months for a win in London,there is a good chance we could get 2 in 2 weeks and get 2 away wins in a row for 1st time in 31months,with Everton you never know what to expect

It would be just Like Everton to go and beat a top 6 team again meaning 2 wins v a top 6 in 3 weeks after waiting 26months for one,the same way after waiting 26months for a win in London,there is a good chance we could get 2 in 2 weeks and get 2 away wins in a row for 1st time in 31months,with Everton you never know what to expect
Too many stats here for my brain to comprehend

Looking at it the other way I can see the Arse coming into this one rather concerned. This will be a tough game for them and they know it.

Bar spurs our performances against the top 6 have been pretty decent. If we get the crowd going we could do okay here.

Gooners not great on the road, If the crowd are up for it, I can see a good game. 2-1 Everton, can we do 3 on the bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.