Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....the makings of a fine axis with Digne, Bernard and Gomes on the same wavelength and complimenting each other. Bit of a contrast on the right side, but Richarlison can always get on the end of something.

Chuffed for Jagielka if it is his final game for the club.
Was thinking that about jags. Could well be his last game, hes been a fantastic servant to the club. Loved the celebration.

No way these are gonna be as bad second half, Ramsey and aubergine will be on. We need to create a bit more, richarlison should get some space with Montreal pushing on as they try get back In it. Need to be clinical this half with any chances that fall out way. Brilliant first half though. Fire in the belly and arsenal players wilted like the good old days.

Apparently Digne stepped on the line on the throw so our goal shouldn't have counted. It seems like every goal we score is picked apart by the media coverage.
In the replay Digne's foot was clearly over the line on the throw. Never mind the commentators' carping, it's nice to see an Everton error overlooked on the lead up to a goal. It happens to every team, clearly some more than others.

A great half's work...making The Gunners look poor. Need another early goal 2nd half to maintain the impetus. Calvert Lewin needs better support from Richarlison...can see him being subbed. Please God not by Walcott though. Lookman's pace could cause their dilatory defenders problems and a red being flashed.

I have to say that I feel Silva has got the team playing some great football, I’m excited for the future.

tenor.gif

tumblr_opxsuuayS61tjqod5o2_250.gif

0_Andre-Gomes-Of-Everton-Surprise-A-Young-Everton-Fan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.