Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though we’re going through this horrible run of form at the moment, I still fancy our chances against Arsenal. They’re extremely fragile still, and if we get at them we probably win.

They’ve lost to Brentford, Man City, Liverpool and Man United away and have beat Burnley and Leicester who have hardly been on form this season. Depends what Everton turns up here, the one who’s willing to fight (vs Spurs) or the cowards (vs Man City, Liverpool, Brentford)….

Lose this and the manager is in big trouble, win and I think we will kick on. This one may be a season defining moment for the club win or lose.

This is the game we stop the rot and start getting back on track.

spock-shock.gif

Even though we’re going through this horrible run of form at the moment, I still fancy our chances against Arsenal. They’re extremely fragile still, and if we get at them we probably win.

They’ve lost to Brentford, Man City, Liverpool and Man United away and have beat Burnley and Leicester who have hardly been on form this season. Depends what Everton turns up here, the one who’s willing to fight (vs Spurs) or the cowards (vs Man City, Liverpool, Brentford)….

Lose this and the manager is in big trouble, win and I think we will kick on. This one may be a season defining moment for the club win or lose.
'If we get at them', Great banter.

We have only won 10 out 58 matches against Arsenal in the Premier league era, they have won 34. We are their favourite opposition for most victories.

Status
Not open for further replies.