Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Barely a preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I wouldn't mind seeing how Dyche would plan to implement this in the long run, I'm not entirely convinced that it should be the play from the off tomorrow against a side like Arsenal..

Same just think is a good sub to make it we need to grab a goal, would be something i would like to see us play some games esp at home

At least there no more "ffs can't wait for the day to be ruined soon as we see Maupay in the side". Beto to start and Charlton Lewis from the bench if we're chasing, hopefully he doesnt leave it until we're two down, like.

Hoof it to the big fella, Beto, or fellas Beto and DCL will put Arsenal defenders under the cosh. Can't wait. Their defenders will be crying to the ref, falling over clutching their faces, play acting and generally pushing and shoving and fouling. Can't see any defence is the prem wanting to play against Beto and DCL as there's only a few defenders that relish this sort of approach. Antonio at West Ham has a field day against most defences with his strength.

Hopefully, this is the game we get our season on track. A big ask, but as long as we keep it tight, hit them on the break effectively which would be to create chances and score, then a positive result is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.