Match Thread Everton v Apollon Limassol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope leaving out Niasse when we are short of strikers doesn't bite him in his bottom. Need a better performance tonight and hopefully wins in the last 2 games, no matter how we got them or who they were against, should have at least given the lads a lift.

Going to put my neck on the line and say a 3-0 home win with the visitors not liking a rocking (hopefully) Goodison Park. Come on you Blues.

If we hadnt got bummed by Atalanta we would see a reserve team out but we need the three points. There will be some rotation, I guess we will see Stek, Cuco , Besic and someone squeezed into left back.I'd play Lennon on the right just for the pace and the fact he will track back.

I'm hoping he plays with two up front tonight and goes for it from the start. Think we need to keep the ball rolling with a good victory so I wouldn't change things too much, It would be pretty much the team we finished with on Saturday bar Niasse. I don't think this is the team he will pick, but mine would be:

---------------- Pickford----------------
Kenny ---- Holgate -- Keane----Baines
-----------Schinderlin - Guaye---------
--------Davies--------Gilfi------------
---------DCL--------Sandro--------------

I'm hoping he plays with two up front tonight and goes for it from the start. Think we need to keep the ball rolling with a good victory so I wouldn't change things too much, It would be pretty much the team we finished with on Saturday bar Niasse. I don't think this is the team he will pick, but mine would be:

Kenny ---- Holgate -- Keane----Baines
-----------Schinderlin - Guaye---------
--------Davies--------Gilfi------------
---------DCL--------Sandro--------------

Keane still injured?

Pickford
Kenny Holgate Williams Baines
Schneiderlin Gueye
Davies
Vlasic Sandro Lookman
That would be mine.

I like that

I'd go DCL over Sandro personally, and I'd play Davies in Schneiderlins position and then play Sigurdsson behind the attacking 3

If Keane is fit to play, I'd play him in the middle with Williams and stick Holgate on the left, because Baines could do with a rest

Coleman ---- Holgate -- Keane----Baines
Lennon----Gueye--Davies--Bolasie
---------------Sigurdsson
-----------------Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.