Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better effort than Pickford.

tenor.gif

I find it funny that you object to Carlo's team choice simply on your own bias ,do you think he doesn't know what they are capable of ? Does it not strike you that he might have made up his mind ? or is he just simply wrong?
In a meaningless game he can't try out a few younger players. Not much imagination shown there. Take a close look at the score. But I really hope that he And the players can turn things around in the second half.
And by the way. If I don't rate Ancelotti that's my prerogative. Nobody thinks anything is funny. Do you really think the football has been great under Ancelotti.
Season now over. So let's see how he does next season. I hope that you are right. And I am wrong.
Ps......you are reading things into my post that is just nonsense. Is this not just about different opinions?
I don't rate Ancelotti.......you do. It's just football.
At the end of the day.........it really doesn't matter much.
Enjoy the second half.........Up The Toffees.....

Pickford is in a sorry state.
Do feel a bit for him.
Had been decent today but bad mistake for the 3rd and seems to have lost it since then.
But he’s a pro player and plays for his country!!

he makes mistakes time and time again. He is crap at focusing full game. If he can’t do it himself he needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.