Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That first half has been an indication of how Everton are in the last 5-10 games of every season since Moyes left. Nothing to play for so second to every ball, weak in the tackle and happy to tippy tap it around to kill time.

the only comfort I can take from this is that a performance like this has to leave a bad taste in the mouth for Carlo and that feeling may well drive him on to have even bigger of a clear out than maybe he initially planned.

Might have to go round next door to check if he’s enough ale to get him through the second half as he sounds at the end of his tether too!

Our results vs the bottom four clubs this season:

vs Norwich: L W
vs Villa: L D
vs Bournemouth: L L*
vs Watford: W W

Utter crap this

I used to give loads of time to DCL, Kenny, Davies, Dowell, Lookman, Connolly, Beni...all that lot, for having gone through Koeman-Unsworth-Allardyce-Silva-Big Dunc and Now King Carlo - cant be great to have so many different ideas and leadership and in a 2 year period of the club stagnating and the football stinking, BUT look at other young players at villa, Norwich, etc even in relegation battles or in bad times they show something, a little bit of potential and something. Wanted these young local or English players to succeed but it's not happening.
Putting DCL and (to a lesser extent) Kenny in that list is massively harsh.

Quite a few of this squad have 45 minutes left at this club.

We only really have 4 or 5 players worth keeping. The majority are just not at the level required sadly.

I really hope so.
Getting rid of Siggy, Walcott and improving (relegating) Davies, Keane, Coleman, Pickford to the bench or giving them proper competition will be like getting massive new signings.
God. Iwobi, Niasse, Cuco, Tosun, Delph, JP are not even in the squad...so much uncertainty and upheaval coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.