Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I honestly can't see much of an improvement next season..we will have still the majority of these players in our squad. We will finish 10th or below again.
We could really struggle without major surgery. We're below Southampton, Sheffield United and Burnley already. Newcastle and Palace aren't far behind. A conservative window could end up costing us more than a FFP fine. We really are that poor right now.

Loathed to give man of the match after that poop show. However, the young lad Kean gets it for his first half performance and goal be unfair not recognise he has put in some hard work!

Kean for me MOM. Worked hard. Good link up play and scored. Why take him off after 65 mins or whatever it was. Surely he can last 90mins.

I know we where bad but could be worse, could be Leicester, nailed on for 3rd and CL and ended 5th.
Granted I’d reather be 5th but to blow CL the way they have

I wish I shared your optimism. For all his experience, we need at least eight new players while selling the deadwood and wasters for a reasonable sum. Assuming Hojberg isnt Spurs bound, my squad for next season:

New GK (Henderson would be great, but probably a stretch)
New RB / Holgate / Keane / Digne
Hojbjerg
Grealish-Gomes-Allan
Rich-Kean

Impact subs: DCL, Coleman... a few others.
Out: Davies, Sigs, Mina, Walcott, Iwobi, Bernard.

....exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.