Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a shame the badge will probably peel off lol

Im wearing the new home one right now actually and can confirm the badge has not yet peeled off. I have a feeling its people not following washing instructions fully, which in fairness had there been no issues I wouldn't be following any either.

Shame it isn't embrodied as they are nice kits.

Im wearing the new home one right now actually and can confirm the badge has not yet peeled off. I have a feeling its people not following washing instructions fully, which in fairness had there been no issues I wouldn't be following any either.

Shame it isn't embrodied as they are nice kits.
I'd seen people on here saying they haven't washed yet but badge came off. I haven't got one myself purposefully because of this reason so it'll be interesting to see how things develop.

Meh part 2

Thought the upside of having a PE lost property brand would be that we'd be getting unique looking kits

We're gonna look like a League 1 team

I'd seen people on here saying they haven't washed yet but badge came off. I haven't got one myself purposefully because of this reason so it'll be interesting to see how things develop.
Just feeling the badge now and it does feel firmly attached to the material. I wonder if some have been rushed through manufacturing and haven't been fully 'ironed' on or whatever its on with.

Reluctant to wear it at football though incase someone decides to grab my tit and rip it off.

Meh part 2

Thought the upside of having a PE lost property brand would be that we'd be getting unique looking kits

We're gonna look like a League 1 team

All those league one clubs with the Z cars sound bar on their shirt do my head in...

They have obviously gone for a safe approach with their first kits for us. I'm OK with that, traditional club, traditional kits.

They still have the 3rd kit to go mad on.

Reactions: Tez

Status
Not open for further replies.