everton tv is garbage!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAVEN BILIC

I may as well pay to have my opinions ridiculed!
official site says bolton highlights will be on line at midnight last nite. i stayed up to watch them, didn't watch motd because i was gonna get half an hour on etv. stayed up til 1am n they still weren't there, got up this morning and still nothing. i thought about cancelling for a while but i think i will now, even when they have radio commentry on it never works. why can't we just get a channel on sky?!

It is stupid. They were on there at midnight, but you need to click on "last game" twice, and they suddenly appear. For some reason it wont go directly to the highlgihts when you click on them.

I jibbed it ages ago then decided to go back and kept getting you are already a member so gave up(n)

I got that Coyney, you need a different e-mail address each time you sign up. I cancelled sky sports last night so planning on signing up again. Ive ran out of email accounts and have to set a new one up just so I can re-register, theyre not very bright the guys behind the scenes.

I was reading in yesterdays programme about how they have improved the eticketing, which they have, but they really need to do the same with the rest of the site

Status
Not open for further replies.