Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our signings have been top drawer. Not sure we could have done better.

I just dont agree with allowing our back up forward to leave without an option coming in. We are always only 1 injury away from a major headache and it holds us back.
Just hope we have something planned from the Championship on that score.

Just had a thought regarding Pickford and us scouring the world for around 10 goalkeepers.
What if it's just a ruse? What if it's Ancelotti just trying to get into Pickford's mind?
He's backed him so far and obviously has a bit of a soft spot for him so what if this is his way of trying to get the best from Pickford?
Instead of reading him the riot act, just make it look like we are seriously looking at bringing somebody in to challenge him but really not sign anybody and hope it puts the frighteners on Pickford to up his game.
A warning shot across the bows if you will.
Pickford will hopefully heed the warning and improve in all areas or else he will know we will have to go back into the market and actually do the replacing either in January or next Summer.
I think that could be the plan anyway personally. To bring in a number one and have Pickford as number two.
I think next Summer will see us go for first choice GK, RB and CF and that is all we will want to do. Quality over quantity.

Fabrizio Romano ➐
@FabrizioRaman

·
9m

Everton have now started talks with Napoli for Arkadiusz Milik. Everton want loan + option to buy, Napoli want a permanent for around €22m. Talks ongoing.

Blue circle

#EFC #NAP

Fake account.

Well we tried for Romero and Gazzinga and both knocked us back, Not gonna find a quality keeper for a loan only tbh.
Hopefully Olsen turns out different than what people have said on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.