Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Mr Moshiri has looked at the state of Spurs, Arsenal, United, Chelsea and even City and thinks there is a huge, huge opportunity for us this season. We're a goalkeeper and a striker shy of having a fantastic squad.

And what with us only competing in domestic competition, that would give us a huge advantage over a lot of those so-called 'elite' clubs.

Unlikely at this stage. Hodgson has already said they won’t entertain late bids.

True I think we needed to have offloaded players quicker than we have however saying that if Everton offered £45 million then Woy probably doesn't get a say if the owners want the dough / it helps finance Behrama.

I'd like to think we'd be looking to make something happen now that we've obviously let Kean leave.

We surely must have someone lined up and Milik would fit the bill perfectly.
I don't think Carlo is a big fan and his knees are a big big worry. He had a medicals at Roma last month and they decided they can't accept the obligation to buy due to his health problems.

I think the rest of the window is about getting players out the door. From what I saw yesterday. Theo should be top of the list. He didn't look interested and if you can't be bothered in getting a chance in our current team when can you? He could of put in a case for "there you go boss, I can do it". This lad has scored 75 premier league goals, tells me he isn't doing it for us.

Obviously Besic and Yanic, will be high on the list and some of the kids out on loan/sold if not good enough. I hope Bernard isn't for sale but I think he might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.