Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like £22m for Allan and £20m for James split over a loan with obligation to buy (makes perfect sense to make the finances look better).

Personally I’d still rather we go for someone like Bailey instead of Doucoure.

The rumours of a 2 year loan offer for Emerson are interesting too. I think we’ll end up getting 3 more in after Allan and James by being creative with the transfers.
  • Allan £22m.
  • James £20m.
  • Bailey (one year loan to buy £25m, he was out of favour last season and they won’t be short of cash from the Havertz sale).
  • Emerson (2 year loan to buy £25m).
  • Sergio Romero (loan, out of contract next summer).
Business done for the summer.
If that was to happen top 6 here we come .

Sounds like £22m for Allan and £20m for James split over a loan with obligation to buy (makes perfect sense to make the finances look better).

The rumours of a 2 year loan offer for Emerson are interesting too. I think we’ll end up getting 3 more in after Allan and James by being creative with the transfers.
  • Allan £22m.
  • James £20m.
  • Bailey (one year loan to buy £25m, he was out of favour last season and they won’t be short of cash from the Havertz sale).

Super points there mate. Bullet!

• Allan £22m.
  • James £20m.
All sounds good.. just on James. Can you explain what you mean about £20 million split over a loan. Are you saying we are giving them £20 million for a loan then buying him at the end of the season
Sorry only got a grade F maths CSE

Not for me, we can change midfield as much as we want but unless we get rid of that clown in goal we won't get anywhere near top 6 imo.
20200831_152719.jpg

Get this fella between the sticks.

• Allan £22m.
  • James £20m.

This sounds like a logical course of business. Would all be upgrades to the squad. And the loans also give us more time to shift some of the undesirables.

All sounds good.. just on James. Can you explain what you mean about £20 million split over a loan. Are you saying we are giving them £20 million for a loan then buying him at the end of the season
Sorry only got a grade F maths CSE
I think we'll end up paying them around £5-10m to what is effectively, buy him out of his final year of contract as a transfer fee. In the meantime, I think we'll agree to pay his existing wages for the forthcoming season (Another £10m) before his new contract and agreed wage with us begins next season.

Madrid benefit to the tune of 15-20m over the next year. James probably gets a decent signing on fee next season and a wage we can stretch too.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.