Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is probably fair comment.
From the very start he knew what he could do with the club and what he couldn't.
The glass ceiling that everybody talked about was certainly in place when he was in charge and he knew it better than anybody.

I don't think we would have wasted the amount of money we did if he was still in charge but neither do I think he would have the ambition to go for a manager like CA.

He got his second appointment wrong he knew he did and the pressure had started to build.

Barnsley in the league cup.

Ryan Sessegnon.. young, british and being held back back Mo.. seemed destined for big things when he came through at the cottage but Mourinho as usual doesnt have the patience for him

Ryan Sessegnon.. young, british and being held back back Mo.. seemed destined for big things when he came through at the cottage but Mourinho as usual doesnt have the patience for him
I’m not sure he’s being held back, I just don’t think he’s that good if I’m honest. I’d rather someone better and without the English premium

It's amazing how many players we sign and regress while they are here.

not even the ones we sign, the ones we bring up from the youth team too, davies was a far better player at 17/18 than he is now.
the previous coaching at the club was seemingly diabolical.

Where would he play?

Doubt he will be eager to trade Spurs bench for ours.
Played LB and LW for Fulham, was a great attacking threat albeit in championship, got injured just before Poch got the boot but has been 'fit' since last October from what i could read.. Mourinho prefers Ben Davies which doesnt say mush for the confidence he has in Sess..spent a lot of time at Fulham on wing, could be the answer to the left footed right winger we seem to be crying out for each window if we wanted to put Richy back out left?
Spurs need money and Mo has sold to free up funds before

Status
Not open for further replies.