Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
....his injury record would be a concern for me and I’m not sure the game matters a whole lot to him any more.
I don’t think he’s a good enough defender. And to be told he isn’t good enough by one of the best managers in the world. And he will be forced to go backwards, whoever he joins.

Will be a smack in the face, for him, I’m not sure he’s got the “town halls” to recover

I don’t think he’s a good enough defender. And to be told he isn’t good enough by one of the best managers in the world. And he will be forced to go backwards, whoever he joins.

Will be a smack in the face, for him, I’m not sure he’s got the “town halls” to recover

...he was still ‘potential’, but I have a view that he thought he’d ‘made it’ when he joined Man City resulting in him not progressing into a better player.

...he was still ‘potential’, but I have a view that he thought he’d ‘made it’ when he joined Man City resulting in him not progressing into a better player.

maybe that’s fair. I feel fans are rewriting his history cos that’s what we do when players we love leave us. He was the best CB at the World Cup and to me fully fit is the best English CB in the country. You’re right about injuries now to worry about, but the player is a rolls Royce.

Mundo Deportivo in Spain reckons Everton are “very interested” in Barcelona forward Martin Braithwaite.
I so want this to happen , it took GOT nearly three weeks to get Jarrad Branthwaite’s name right , twould truly cause a meltdown.

my autocorrect predicts Branthwaite now... it’ll be utter chaos !!

Mundo Deportivo in Spain reckons Everton are “very interested” in Barcelona forward Martin Braithwaite.
I so want this to happen , it took GOT nearly three weeks to get Jarrad Branthwaite’s name right , twould truly cause a meltdown.

Martin Braithwaite looks like Sandro and klasson’s lovechild.

Tbf pep destroys defenders in my opinion. Unless your world class when he gets a hold of you. I think it must be the style he plays you have possession for that long every game it must just get trained out of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.