Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckon he’ll go into the U23’s. They haven’t got a LB now.
Yeah you’re probably right given he never played for Marseilles first team. But it’s a strange move basically swapping this reserves for ours. I guess here you can see a path to the first team though. Who knows how long Digne even sticks around.

See Danny Rose might going to Leeds with (please god) Fab Delph. Wouldnt Rose be an ok back up to Digne now Bains has gone? Depends on price of course but looks to be around £5m.

Danny Rose has been a brilliant player for Spurs (only cost 1m,) but unfortunately it was very noticeable that he has slowed down and that's why I was quite surprised to read that he's only 30.
He is now not good enough for a top half of the table team but wherever he goes he will give 100% and I'm sure every Spurs supporter will wish him all the best :cheers:

You not watched the last 9 games? Keane has been our best player by a mile

Ahh 9 games where we have played well once? saying he's been our best player is absolutely no complement given how absolutely turgid we are

Micheal Keane is/was and always will be an absolute donkey who should be nowhere near a team wanting to finish in Europe.

He's our 3rd best CB as it is and never mind the kid come in and looked sound

Delph to Leeds makes sense. They’ll spend and we need to somehow convince them to buy him for what we spent.
It's not just what we spent though is it , because he was relatively cheap fee wise. His wages however are another matter. Therein lies the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.