Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it was up to me I'd pay whatever it takes to get Adama Traore in this team...he's a perfect fit for us and would take our attack to a whole new level. We sorely lack that pace and creativity going forward - Richy and DCL's numbers would be even better if they had the sort of service he'd provide, especially on the counter attack. Then 2 strong, athletic midfielders - steer well clear of luxury players like James and Coutinho who don't fit into the side. IMHO 3 top class players this summer will do us, and a few youngsters for the future on the cheap. Clear out more garbage like Sigurdsson and Sandro to whoever will take them.
Adama Traore would cost £100m and already plays for a team better than us so cease this immediately.

The time to go for him was 3 years ago...

:coffee:

a14332f7-eca5-4284-80ba-d23353d66000.png

No Stones or Foden for us chums.

Don't think we would be able to afford/attract any players putting up those numbers tbh unless it's not a top league, richarlison only just managed to get 5 goals and assists in his first prem season and instantly becane our best player by some margin

Of course we can, danny ings is smashing them in, we can attract players the calibre of digne and kean, we can find a winger somewhere in the world who can boast good figures. We'll go nowhere buying rubbish from Norwich who score one goal a season though, it's why we want to upgrade from Walcott in the first place

Ancelotti isn’t talking like a manager who thinks he can only do loans and swaps this transfer window. He’s talking like a manager who knows there is money.

He needs to be given what Koeman had.

I hope Man City win their FFP case and it finally puts to bed that bias system.

Status
Not open for further replies.