Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It almost surely works like: Everton negotiate with a few teams, they say the most of his wages they will pay is 50k. He's owed 100k per week. Loaning teams negotiates, says the most they can do is 25k. The two teams decide a deal can't get done because there's a 25k gap. But Sandro decides that he really wants to play for loan team, so he says to Everton "Okay, for this team I'll accept 25k less pay".
You'd think that team would say "ok, 75k/week is still better than 100k/week of him doing nothing for us"..

I get it, it's just weird imo..

The only thing I have with him, is he’s small and doesn’t seem to score many Goals, not sure his best position . Ok he’s Very creative, but I want us to buy a powerful fast wide player who will get 10+ goals. He maybe could do well playing ofF the wide areas. And maybe he’s much better than Bernard and iwobi.

But With Gordon, id rather give him next season in that position, with one of Bernard or Iwobi and sell the other one.
Yeah fair enough, guess we have more pressing concerns in the centre of the park but I have also been impressed by Gordon and hope he cements down that left hand side. Balance is key so wouldn't be at all against a powerful direct wide man who likes to get a goal

He's scored more in the Premier League this year alone than Tom Davies has scored in 100 Premier League matches, no? Think he scored 6 this year?
He isn't playing Davies position though so that doesn't matter. Is he a goal scoring winger? Are we expecting him to hit double digits at some point?

1 goal? Thats less than iwobi and he's terrible, to improve we need to be getting some players in with double digure stats for goals and assists.
Don't think we would be able to afford/attract any players putting up those numbers tbh unless it's not a top league, richarlison only just managed to get 5 goals and assists in his first prem season and instantly becane our best player by some margin

Status
Not open for further replies.