Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Ancelotti is fooling us all, maybe he's only playing 4-4-2 because of the tools he has, maybe we'll bring in a boss B2B midfielder in this summer and it'll be him, Andre and JPG behind DCL, Rich and Kean. Goals galore. Fantastico.

Being Linked with Ibrahim Sangare and Morgan Sanson, so I think if we sign either of them it will be them plus Gomes. I think 442 gets the best out of Richarlison and DCL. I think playing a front 3 would minimise the impact of 2 of the 3 players up there.

Them 2 would do for me. Get a cb, and winger( Lozano or soares) team would be miles better.
Both of those play on the left and we need someone for our right side, also Lozano has struggled in Italy so i have serious doubts about how well he well he would do, i feel the dutch league was his level, and Everton Soares is just too complicated as he seems to be owned by about 5 different people it all seems a bit dodgy that imo.

Being Linked with Ibrahim Sangare and Morgan Sanson, so I think if we sign either of them it will be them plus Gomes. I think 442 gets the best out of Richarlison and DCL. I think playing a front 3 would minimise the impact of 2 of the 3 players up there.
I think we need better than sanson. and I could see us maybe signing 2. Sangare as young player with potential. You would have to give him time to settle. And with Gbamin starting all over again I hope we sign a first choice quality CM.

I think sangare has a year left, so Brands May think paying 20 for him and letting Davies go for 15. Is a win win.

Buy:
J. David (ST/CAM) - 30M
Allan (CM) - 30M
Gabriel (CB) - 25M
Sidibe (trigger 15M clause)
Kenny (returned on loan)

Spent: 100M

Sell:
Siggy -15M
Schneids - 10M
Keane - 20M
All the other dross (Bolasie, Dowell, Sandro, Besic, etc.) - 10M

Received: 55M

Sorted for a Net Spend of around 45-50M

3-4-2-1(3) / 5-2-3
23 players:
FWDS: DCL, Richy, Kean, David, Gordon
WINGS: Digne, Sidibe, Bernard, Walcott, Kenny*
MIDS: Allan, Gomes, Delph, Davies Gbamin*
DEF: Holgate, Mina, Gabriel, Gbamin, Kenny*, Gibson
GK; Pickford, Lossl, Third GK

* - listed twice in chart

I'd also be open to cashing in on Pickford (and replacing him with a cheaper, less spectacular but steadier GK) if someone would pony up 50M+ but I don't see that happening unless he's the Hero of the Euros. I'd also move Coleman on for 5-10M but could slot him in as depth at DEF/WING for nostalgic reasons if y'all want.

Buy:
J. David (ST/CAM) - 30M
Allan (CM) - 30M
Gabriel (CB) - 25M
Kenny (returned on loan)

Sell:
Siggy -15M
Schneids - 10M
Keane - 20M

3-4-2-1(3) / 5-2-3
23 players:

I'd also be open to cashing in on Pickford (and replacing him with a cheaper, less spectacular but steadier GK) if someone would pony up 50M+ but I don't see that happening unless he's the Hero of the Euros. I'd also move Coleman on for 5-10M but could slot him in as depth at DEF/WING for nostalgic reasons if y'all want.
We can make a smarter signing than Allan and probably do better at RB, but that isn't half bad.

Also not sure about that much money coming in, nor would I sell Keane and try to do another year with just 3 CBs.

Buy:
J. David (ST/CAM) - 30M
Allan (CM) - 30M
Gabriel (CB) - 25M
Kenny (returned on loan)

Sell:
Siggy -15M
Schneids - 10M
Keane - 20M

3-4-2-1(3) / 5-2-3
23 players:

excuse me sir where is the RM that we so desperately need?

excuse me sir where is the RM that we so desperately need?

Don't need him. Play with one winger/wing back which can rotate between Sidibe and Walcott depending on the opponent.
RF (Richy most likely) will be expected to track back if needed to cover, but there will be a dedicated RCB (of a back three) on that side already.

We already play similarly in possession against inferior opponents. Just need to build proper depth and improve the spine of the team. Attacking Wing Backs we already have covered in a variety of ways.

Both of those play on the left and we need someone for our right side, also Lozano has struggled in Italy so i have serious doubts about how well he well he would do, i feel the dutch league was his level, and Everton Soares is just too complicated as he seems to be owned by about 5 different people it all seems a bit dodgy that imo.

Im really surprised we havent been linked with RW's as we only have Walcott there and he has been bad for most of the season

Buy:
J. David (ST/CAM) - 30M
Allan (CM) - 30M
Gabriel (CB) - 25M
Kenny (returned on loan)

Sell:
Siggy -15M
Schneids - 10M
Keane - 20M

3-4-2-1(3) / 5-2-3
23 players:

Absolutely brilliant post except for the fact that we play 442 and not 3421 or 532 so does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.