Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telegraph reporting that Juventus offered Ramsey for Ndombele in a straight swap which spurs rejected as mourinho wants to keep him...

The deal would be made public.

The deal would be made public.

Yeah, football clubs often make all their deals public before they are completed.

lol lol lol lol
I posted a fact.

No Zat, a fact is something that can be proven.

What you shared was a tabloid rumour.

Is it though?
No Zat, a fact is something that can be proven.

What you shared was a tabloid rumour.

You two are funny, not the sharpest tools in the box but amusing nontheless...

'Telegraph reporting that Juventus offered Ramsey for Ndombele in a straight swap which spurs rejected as mourinho wants to keep him...'

This is what i posted. Are you denying that its a fact that the telegraph have reported that content?

...waits for the illogical comment about how you dont believe the content which is totally irrelevant to what ive posted...

Bedtime lads :)

You two are funny, not the sharpest tools in the box but amusing nontheless...

'Telegraph reporting that Juventus offered Ramsey for Ndombele in a straight swap which spurs rejected as mourinho wants to keep him...'

This is what i posted. Are you denying that its a fact that the telegraph have reported that content?

...waits for the illogical comment about how you dont believe the content which is totally irrelevant to what ive posted...

Bedtime lads :)

Yes Zat, its a fact that The Telegraph reported that.

Congrats on being able to read.

Night Zat.

Ancelotti might have a little bit of knowledge on Hojbjerg as he was a Bayern player(on loan though) while Ancelotti was manager.

But Garbutt was on loan and he didn’t know who he was so...

True mate but am going off the two CM’s in front of me not the team as a whole.

Anyway seem Spurs won’t be signing many but badly want the clogger so Mourinho will save us from Him.

Make an offer for N’Dombelle seeing as Mourinho is mismanaging another great player

I’m not sure this Southampton lads as bad as your making out.

Mourinho wants him and Ancelotti actually named him yesterday so he’s clearly interested.

I can’t quite have it that he’s a useless clogger when those 2 both don’t seem to think so.

I’m not sure this Southampton lads as bad as your making out.

Mourinho wants him and Ancelotti actually named him yesterday so he’s clearly interested.

I can’t quite have it that he’s a useless clogger when those 2 both don’t seem to think so.

Just what I’ve seen mate, never been impressed by him or noticed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.