Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

That spells the end for Sidibe - hold out for the 20/21 season with Coleman and Kenny, and then look for the big upgrade next summer. We need stronger support in other areas than RB this window

Ive seen him on toffee tv, im not sure what his job is exactly, but I think he compiles stats on players.

Someone told me about this forum so thought I would clear things up.

I part own a company called MRKT Insights. We are a Recruitment and Data Insights company withing Professional football. We currently have 5 clubs that we work with and have worked with others in the past.

My role within the company is a recruitment analyst. I don't compile stats. I use data to find the right players that fit clubs profiles then watch them thoroughly before recommending them to clients.

I am not a wannabe ITK. I dont even put that much stuff out on Twitter.If I say Walcott is staying that's based on logic that we are short at RW and would prefer to keep Walcott as backup rather than requiring 2 new Right Wingers.

Digne linked to Chelsea and City

LB is one of the few settled positions in the team atm, I wouldn't want to sell him and be forced into the market to try find another one. Although every player has their price and suspect we'd accept circa £50m.

Yeah most "big" clubs register a youth player or two to get them up to 4 homegrown academy players. We have Davies and Gordon in the first team already, players 24 and 25 could be promising prospects like Gibson and Branthwaite (who was 17 in January when he joined) or Simms, Astley, John or another player. Also Beni would qualify as well. So we should be more than fine for that requirement.
GK
Jordan Pickford (HG)
João Virginia
Jonas Lössl

RB
Séamus Coleman
Jonjoe Kenny (HG)

LB
Lucas Digne
Leighton Baines *(HG)

CB
Yerry Mina
Michael Keane (HG)
Mason Holgate (HG)
Lewis Gibson
Matthew Pennington (HG)

DM/CM/AM
André Gomes
Jean-Philippe Gbamin
Gylfi Sigurðsson (HG)
Tom Davies (HG)
Fabian Delph (HG)
Muhamed Bešić
Kieran Dowell (HG)
Beni Baningime (HG)
Callum Connolly (HG)

Widers
Bernard
Theo Walcott (HG)
Alex Iwobi (HG)
Anthony Gordon
Yannick Bolasie
Josh Bowler

ST
Richarlison
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Moise Kean
Cenk Tosun
Sandro Ramírez

We currently have 15 HG players.

Of course some of those will be moved on.

could mean a few things, either; we are looking to sell him rather than loan him, Carlo wants a look at him before deciding if we sell him / loan him

We are interested in Leon Bailey according to SSN

" Scouts from Liverpool, Man United, Everton as well as City are expected to monitor Bailey’s progress when Leverkusen take on Bayern Munich in the DFB Cup Final in Berlin on Saturday. "

Can't see him choosing the mighty blues myself.

We are interested in Leon Bailey according to SSN

" Scouts from Liverpool, Man United, Everton as well as City are expected to monitor Bailey’s progress when Leverkusen take on Bayern Munich in the DFB Cup Final in Berlin on Saturday. "

Can't see him choosing the mighty blues myself.
Me neither, but that would be some signing if we could get him.

Going off Footy Manager (I know!!! But its usually accurate with this kind of stuff)

You need 4 homegrown players who played for your club between 18-21, and 8 homegrown players in total who played for any team in the country from 18-21. (The 4 from your own academy count towards the 8 total)

My guess is that liverpool and city get round it by registering a couple of youngsters in their 25 man prem squad even if they dont play them

I think they can get around it by only registering 23, if they had only 6 hg players in total, with 2 coming from the academy, they could just not register 2 extra players.

Status
Not open for further replies.