Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are interested in Leon Bailey according to SSN

" Scouts from Liverpool, Man United, Everton as well as City are expected to monitor Bailey’s progress when Leverkusen take on Bayern Munich in the DFB Cup Final in Berlin on Saturday. "

Can't see him choosing the mighty blues myself.
Doubt he has that many options tbh. Still a lot of potential but he hasn't progressed since he broke through two years ago. Definitely someone we should be after though.

Seems like the Zouma rumours are PSG, Spurs and Everton.

€30mil
I would take him for that price myself,but think we may have new targets,and a new boss may have no interest in him at all etc,he may have well and truly missed the boat not comming here last season

Doubt he has that many options tbh. Still a lot of potential but he hasn't progressed since he broke through two years ago. Definitely someone we should be after though.
I’ve only ever seen him on the left. Can he play either side? He’s been quality every time I’ve watched him.

I’ve only ever seen him on the left. Can he play either side? He’s been quality every time I’ve watched him.
Before he went to Leverkusen he played the right more frequently and I still think he could be shifted back there, but you are right he has been mostly a LW the last few years.

Morelos is one of those players that would move to the PL and either keep up his mad scoring record or just totally flop, there would be no middle ground whatsoever with him imo.

....I think Niasse would be a big success at Rangers. Morelos is quite funny to watch, no particular pace, no particular link play, he just tends to shoot when anywhere in the vicinity of the goal. I can’t believe we’d be in the least bit interested.

It's time for me to wheel out my Zouma fable. In one match, can't remember who against, a shot was speeding towards goal with Zouma's big dome in the way. What did he do? Throw his body on the line to save a probable goal? Nope. He ducked! Moments like that are worth their weight in gold in terms of judging a player. He's not someone we should be paying money for.

Status
Not open for further replies.