Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If reports were correct we would have a midfield made up of Rodriquez , Allan and Coutinho , with Koulibaly at centre back.

I may be wrong but that looks a little optimistic to me.
Total nonsense,first where is the money coming from for that, second, they are all pretty much in their late 20's.
No one is spending that type of money on a group of players with very little value in 2-3 years

May just be since im an American but I would really love to see us bring over Zach Steffen. Currently plays for an awful Dusseldorf side but can play. Only around 6M in transfer fees would obtain him.

May just be since im an American but I would really love to see us bring over Zach Steffen. Currently plays for an awful Dusseldorf side but can play. Only around 6M in transfer fees would obtain him.
There are plenty of keepers with a better pedigree in Europe at a similar price

OUT

Gylfi
Niasse
Martina
Davies
Garbutt
Walcott
Delph
Bolasie
Sidibe
Tosun
Stek
Sandro
Besic
Dowell

Even if you said they were all on £40k a week (obvs at least half of them are £70k+) that's more than half a million saved a week, incredible. And you don't even make the team worse for +£25a-30m a year
Wouldn't miss any of them in the first XI

Aint he injured.

OUT

Gylfi
Niasse
Martina
Davies
Garbutt
Walcott
Delph
Bolasie
Sidibe
Tosun
Stek
Sandro
Besic
Dowell

Even if you said they were all on £40k a week (obvs at least half of them are £70k+) that's more than half a million saved a week, incredible. And you don't even make the team worse for +£25a-30m a year
I think there’s another 6/7 that can be shifted with that lot. Kenny, Keane and Bernard could add another 11/12mil saved on wages and maybe 30mil in fees

Status
Not open for further replies.