Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny whenever Newcastle are linked with a player without a takeover:

"Wow newcastle mean business"

When everton who have a track record of spending big money are linked with a player:

"LOLZ who do der ev think they are career over goin there"

Just shows the majority of what I call top 6 social media fans know sod all other than what the media tell them
To be fair, isn’t he in like 250k/week? Would completely disrupt our wage structure.

With the squad as it is we’re not signing two CMs.

We have Gomes, Gbamin, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Davies, Delph. Then you have the likes of Onyango who Brands will want to come through in a year or two.

Tbh, I think we need to have gotten rid of at least 1 of the above before any new CM comes in.

Hopefully Sigurdsson goes, and then one of Schneiderlin/Delph. Even then though I really don’t see us signing 2 CMs.

With the squad as it is we’re not signing two CMs.

We have Gomes, Gbamin, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Davies, Delph. Then you have the likes of Onyango who Brands will want to come through in a year or two.

Tbh, I think we need to have gotten rid of at least 1 of the above before any new CM comes in.

Hopefully Sigurdsson goes, and then one of Schneiderlin/Delph. Even then though I really don’t see us signing 2 CMs.
Think all three of siggy, Delph, Schneiderling could all go if we had offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.