Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already have a few Iwobi and Gbamin so whats another. The guy is an absolute baller! Would give Virginia some play time if he sticks with us and if we move on from Jordan. Would be a massive upgade IMO

Is the ACON going to disrupt our season though? I mean i wouldnt fancy having a first choice keeper out for 2 months...

Is the ACON going to disrupt our season though? I mean i wouldnt fancy having a first choice keeper out for 2 months...
Im really not to sure how they are going to handle that Tournament this year. Would certainly be something to look into.

I'd genuinely take none of those. Lundstram had a fine season so far but until it's over a longer period, it's not worth it.
Does the same apply to DCL? He’s also had a fine season but any time someone says he needs to prove it for longer, they get torn apart be a select few.

I know he’s already here so it’s different but logically it’s a fair argument.

Does the same apply to DCL? He’s also had a fine season but any time someone says he needs to prove it for longer, they get torn apart be a select few.

Yeah it might be a fair argument...but it's not the one we are having?

If Lundstram was our player it would be different but no reason to sign a 26 year old who has only played 25 or so good top flight games.

better to have a decent player for 80% of the season once every 4 years than have one of our craps players playing 100% of that time imo

Status
Not open for further replies.