Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just seen this article on the BBC... with money potentially tight a couple of end of contracts available including

Lallana
D Silva
Pedro
Giroud
Willian
Lundstram
Wanyama

Any takers???

Wanyama already moved to Montreal in March.

Just seen this article on the BBC... with money potentially tight a couple of end of contracts available including

Lallana
D Silva
Pedro
Giroud
Willian
Lundstram
Wanyama

Any takers???

No thanks.

Where do we want to get to as a club ?
Silva, Giroud, Pedro would all be very expensive in terms of wages and by some distance the best in that list, if they were ambitious to win more silverware they could stay at their current clubs.
I would hope that our days of providing nursing home facilities for players like these are over.
I would rather not be a "nursing home" but it is good to have a vet of the game in the locker room and on the pitch (Sub or starter). Goes a long way for the squad but they have to have a back bone. Any of those players listed I would rather not have a stab at.

He is but sadly Tom Davies makes him look like Iniesta
Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah! Please never put the likes of Lallana or Davies in the same sentence as Iniesta. Can we agree on Sergi Roberto back when he was a CM? Praying to sweet baby Dixie Dean Davies comes around to a solid starter for us. Needs a giant leap

I thought Koulibaly would have been ours, but now there are rumours abroad that Liverpool seem confident in acquiring him as a suitable replacement for Matip.

Frightening the thought of him and Van Dijk together!! Should call the partnership Null & Void! lol

Latest two rumours doing the rounds are Justin Kluivert on a 2 year loan from Roma with Moise Kean going the other way on a similar deal because they are both repped by Riaola according to Calciomercato while Fanatik are linking us with Trabzonspor keeper Ugurcan Cakir as The Don is a big fan

Latest two rumours doing the rounds are Justin Kluivert on a 2 year loan from Roma with Moise Kean going the other way on a similar deal because they are both repped by Riaola according to Calciomercato while Fanatik are linking us with Trabzonspor keeper Ugurcan Cakir as The Don is a big fan
Regardless of what raiola wants I can't see us letting kean go unless we're expecting to bring another striker in

Cant see the Turkish deal happening, 24 and only 2 caps...seems an odd one.

Kluivert seems lightweight to me, only just turned 21 and a regular for Roma and has good stats. Rather go for Chiesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.